Thursday, June 16, 2016

FourSevens Preon P1 First Impressions


My good friend Laura recently gifted me this sweet FourSevens Preon P1. I've been carrying it the past few days and have really been impressed so far. I honestly didn't think I would like the light, because it has a twisty operation. Normally, I prefer clicky lights over twisty ones, but there's something about this one that I don't mind. The threads are insanely smooth. They're probably the smoothest I've ever had on a flashlight before. I don't know the exact output numbers at the moment, but this little Preon is definitely bright enough for my needs. I also absolutely love the color! It's a very nice blue that really pops. I'm going to keep carrying it over the next few weeks. I can totally foresee it overthrowing my Fenix E05 as my EDC light. I'll just have to see how it goes. Thanks for looking! I'll have a review type post up in the coming month or so. Huge thanks to Laura for giving it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment