Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Favorites May 2016

Now that it's June, I wanted to talk about some of my favorite pieces of gear that I used throughout May. May was the first month where I started getting back into carrying my EDC. Since I wanted to ease back into it, I stuck to using what I was most familiar with. These 4 items just happened to be some of my favorites of the month.


So if you're not familiar with what these items are: the pen is the Pilot Metropolitan, the knife on the left is the Spyderco Ladybug, the knife on the right is the CRKT Jettison, and the watch is a Fossil watch. 

The Pilot Metropolitan is the pen I've been reaching to most. I just love the whole writing experience associated with a fountain pen. The two main reasons I love this pen are the color and the fact that it writes insanely well.

Obviously I had to include the Ladybug as one of my favorites. No matter how many small knives I try, nothing ever ends up beating the Ladybug. The Jettison is close, but not quite as perfect. The Ladybug always serves me well when I need it. It's simply one of those knives that I'd always want to have with me if possible. If I keep doing this favorites series, be prepared to pretty much always see it make the list.

The Jettison was a new acquisition, but it's quickly becoming one of my all time favorite knives. This made the list of favorites, because of its small size and awesome flipping action. Major props to CRKT for putting a knife on the market that's affordable and super sweet.

The last thing that made the list was my watch. This watch is something I wear everyday, so based on that alone, it had to make the favorites list. It comes in particularly handy at school. I'll be sitting in class, just watching the seconds creep slowly by. It's a very classy watch and has a slimmer profile than the G-Shock I previously wore.

That's about it for all my favorites during the month of May. It's a pretty small group, but it's all stuff I've genuinely been loving. Not sure if I'll make this series a recurring thing. I'll just have to see how I feel. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment