Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Watches

When I first started this blog up again, I did a post on the only watch I had. Now that I have two watches, I wanted to make an update to that post. So here are the two watches I own at the moment.


You all should recognize the Baby G from way back when. That was the watch I wore in my videos a couple years ago. I didn't really like how big that watch was, so I set out to find something with a slimmer profile. Now I'll be using this watch when I go hiking or do any sort of outdoor activity where I don't want to beat up my nice watch.

I picked up the Fossil watch sometime last year. I wanted a watch with a leather band that was pretty small. The Fossil fits those requirements quite nicely. I wear it everyday, and it's held up extremely well. It's not anything particularly special. It just gets the job done and looks good at the same time. So yeah, that's about it for my watches. I'm not too into watches, so there's not much else I can say. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment