Monday, June 6, 2016

Multi-tool Collection Update June 2016

If you saw yesterday's post, I did a knife collection update for June. Since multi-tools aren't really knives, I decided to let the multi-tools have their own update post. I don't use most of these on a regular basis. It's unfortunate, but if I can't find any uses for them this month, some of them will most likely be sold.


Going from left to right, my collection is made up of an EOS Ti Shark, Victorinox Alox Bantam, Wenger EvoGrip 11, Gerber Shard, Leatherman Squirt P4, and Victorinox Classic. Like my knife collection, I don't have all that many multi-tools. I still value having a small collection of quality tools. Even though I don't use many of these frequently, I think I would regret letting go of them. In the future, I believe I'll get a lot more use out of them. This month I'll have to figure out what will be useful going forward and what I need to let go. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment