Friday, June 17, 2016

Pocket Dump 6-17-16


This is what I'm carrying with me today. In fact, these three items are what I've carried the past 2 days as well. I've obviously had my phone, wallet, watch, etc with me, but these are what people care about seeing the most. I like this group of items in particular for a number of reasons. 

First off, three is a very nice number. It's not too big and not too small. Sure I could add a couple more things to make my carry a little more well-rounded. These are just honestly all I've needed to reach for recently. Forcing myself to only carry three items on my person makes me really think what I could need during the day. The clothes I've been wearing the past few days have made it extremely easy to carry this small group of items. They just disappear in my pockets until I need them. I've also enjoyed having a little bit of color back in my life. Each items serves it's very own purpose without much overlap. I've been very into a minimal EDC lately, so it's nice that I found this group of items that goes really well together.

I may switch up the group of items in the coming days, but I've found having only a knife, multi-tool, and flashlight works perfectly for me. I might occasionally throw a pen into the mix. I just haven't had the need for one lately. This is definitely my favorite carry that I've tried in a while. I'll have to try a few other combos, but this may be the one that actually sticks. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment