Saturday, June 4, 2016

What I've Been Carrying

One of the main reasons I wasn't really posting over the past few months was because I wasn't carrying my typical EDC. With school and work all the time, I ditched my gear and just carried the essentials. The stuff in the picture is honestly all I've been carrying during this time. Sure occasionally I'd grab my Ladybug, but that wasn't very often. The only thing not pictured is my car keys. They were downstairs, and I was too lazy to go and get them. They are usually clipped to the purple carabiner though.

(sorry for the somewhat crappy photo. it's been very overcast lately)

You all have seen these items before, so I don't really need to go through them. These items are the core of my EDC. Now that it's the summer, I can begin to add various tools to this core to make my life a little easier. In future posts, I'll be talking about numerous upgrades I'd like to make. I think this is a good base, but there's definitely a lot of utility I need to add to it. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment