Saturday, June 11, 2016

Nitecore Tube First Impressions

I recently picked up this little Nitecore Tube. I needed to spend like $10 to get free shipping on Amazon and decided I might as well try out this light. So far, I'm very impressed. It's a lot smaller than I expected. When placed next to the Spyderco Ladybug, it's considerably shorter. This light only puts out 45 lumens. That doesn't sound like a whole lot, but it's perfectly fine for a keychain light. The main reasons I bought it were because of the clicky button and the fact it was infinitely variable and rechargeable. I'm trying to get my whole flashlight collection to be rechargeable, so I don't have to deal with buying batteries anymore. The casing is just plastic, but it seems like it'd hold up well. The modes are easy to switch between. I'll have to see how it performs as an EDC light. Once I get to carry it some more, I'll be sure to get a full review type post up. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment