Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Introducing "The List"

It turns out that this very post is my 100th post on this blog. I was going to try do something incredibly exciting and celebratory, but honestly I just haven't gotten around to it. Since I am posting something every day of June, I didn't want to break the streak because of my own struggles to think of something spectacular to post. Instead, I figured I'd like to make one significant change to the blog as a celebration of sorts. Now I was debating whether I wanted to change the color scheme, template, etc. I messed around with new formats, but none of them really stood out to me. Then I thought about what I could change about the four tabs I have at the top of the page. The simple selection of Home, About Me, Reviews, and YouTube was good when I first started the blog. However, nowadays I'm not really digging it anymore. I will be starting the revamp of the tabs by changing up the Reviews tab. Now as the title of this post suggests, here is the introduction of the new "The List" tab.

"The List" will essentially still remain exactly like the Reviews tab, just with a different name. I started this blog as a way to share my opinions of the gear I've tried and to also keep a log of everything I've tried. It's really fun to look back and read old reviews to see what I used to EDC. In the future, I'd like to do more with "The List," but for now, it might look the exact same as it did before. I guess I didn't really explain why I'd like to call it "The List." It's sort of self explanatory, but it will be a running list of all the gear I've tried with their accompanying reviews. This will give me the chance to log my journey as an EDC gear lover and share how I feel about these pieces of gear. I might hate it, or it could turn out to be the coolest thing I've done with the blog. I have a bunch of ideas on how I could make it really cool. For now, I thought the name change would be a good start. Sorry the 100th post wasn't too exciting. I do think this new tab name will be pretty sweet though once I get it fully up and running. Thanks for looking! Check out the new tab at the top, and let me know if you think it's dumb or kinda neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment