Sunday, June 5, 2016

Knife Collection Update June 2016

Now that it's finally halfway through the year, I figured it was a good time to show what knives I currently have in my collection. I expect this to change over the course of the summer as I need to clear it out a bit. I also will be posting a multi-tool collection update tomorrow as well.


The only fixed blade I have is the Esee Izula. It's easily the best fixed blade you can buy for the money. I love it and don't ever see it leaving my collection. 

As far as folders go, in the top row I've got a Spyderco Endura, ZT 0566, Cold Steel Mini AK-47, and some 5.11 knife. I don't use practically any of those at the moment. I'm just not really a fan of these large or mid-sized blades. I know I'll be using the 5.11 knife in my hiking bag as a backup, but not sure what I'll do to get use out of the others.

The second row of folders consists of what I'd actually carry due to size. From left to right, I've got the Spyderco Dragonfly, Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite, CRKT Jettison, and Spyderco Ladybug. The Dragonfly is broken, so it never gets carried. I like the Mini Tuff Lite but haven't felt like carrying it lately. The Jettison and Ladybug are the two I've been carrying most. I like how tiny and lightweight they are. 

As you can see, it's not a very big collection. I value having a small number of quality knives. I only really use like half of these, so the other half needs to go unfortunately. Who knows when I'll end up doing my sale. It should be up before I head off to college at the end of the summer. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment