Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Saying Goodbye to the Altoids Tin Setup


I've been using the Altoids tin to carry my EDC for a while now. After doing some thinking, I've realized it was never the perfect solution to my carrying dilemma. As you all know, girls clothing has absolutely worthless pockets. That means I carry everything in the waistband or in the pockets of my jacket. Now that the summer is approaching, I lose my jacket, which kinda ruins my EDC at the moment. I'm not sure what I'll do as far as my carry goes. I can't carry anything in the pockets of my shorts, so I'm sorta out of luck at the moment. All I know is that the Altoids tin isn't the direction I want to go anymore. When I put my gear in it, everything always rattles around, which is just annoying to listen to. I may move toward a pouch setup, because I don't necessarily like how firm the tin was. We'll see what I'm able to come up with. As always, I'll be sure to keep you all updated on what I figure out. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment